19 April 2011

Opportunity of a lifetime

Today I had the privilege of holding and feeding a baby bear. What kind of bear you ask? Black bears are best. Beets. Bears. Battlestar Galactica. I think this tops most Tuesday evening activities that I have participated in for a while. And to think that it all started with a church potluck that I almost skipped because I forgot to bring food...

Since pictures are worth a thousand words, I'll just let them tell the story in a few thousand words or less.

 so I didn't quite get it in her mouth...
 me, my roomie and Kiowa -- together we make a family

 GOT MILK?
 posin' for the papparazzi

she was tuckered out after her belly was full!




2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

LIZBETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are beautiful and amazing in these photos! I love you and am glad to see you are enjoying your new state/chapter of your life!
cousin A

April 20, 2011 10:12 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Well...I'm not quite there, but hopefully making some progress. My timetable is to be in the mountains by my next birthday. We'll see if that happens. :)

April 20, 2011 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home