09 April 2015

When your dreams come true...

You guys, this is really happening! For the past week I've been in shock, thinking "this can't be true" and now I'm over-the-moon excited that it is materializing and things are falling into place. My journey has begun and I'm eagerly awaiting what is next.


I've submitted my application, mailed the check for the initial deposit, received my first donation and purchased travel insurance. My pastor wants me to share this opportunity with the rest of my church, my parents are on board and I have so much support from friends, family and co-workers!

Even though I've prayed for this for so long, I doubted that it would happen. But God wanted to do things in His time so He would receive all the glory. There is no way I can take credit for any of this, because humanly speaking it is impossible. 

My heart is overflowing with joy and I cannot wait to spend two amazing weeks in Uganda this summer.

(I promise -- details are coming soon!)

~Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home